An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team where you will engage with customers both new and existing, acting as their first point of contact, along with being our on-road product specialist.
We are focused on providing the best working environment for all our people and will provide you with ample training and support to progress through the company.
Why join us?
- Work/life balance – enjoy a happy work/life balance by working close to home in Sydney’s southern suburbs.
- Flexibility – you’ll have the freedom to plan your schedule, whilst having access to on-call support and guidance.
- Competitive remuneration – receive an attractive package that recognises your skill and experience
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- High energy levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer-first mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Skilled with technology/computers
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Regularly liaise with architects, designers and builders
- Identify decision-makers on large projects where RBA has an opportunity
- Arrange and host presentations with key firms
- Negotiate to win orders on key projects
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we would love to hear from you. Click here to apply via LinkedIn.